|Age||1 year or less, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years or more|
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry food is formulated for the specific needs of growing baby kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing)
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a baby cat transition from milk to solid food; a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat wet cat food
- Promotes healthy digestive system development with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout the mother cat’s pregnancy
- Baby cats grow so quickly and require tailored nutrition that meets their specific needs. A mother cat’s milk has protective antibodies to support her kitten’s natural defenses.
- But as a baby cat transitions to eating solids, their immune systems are still developing. This “immunity gap” leaves a kitten in a fragile state. With growing bones, emerging teeth, and developing immune and digestive systems, they need the right nutrition to grow strong.
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Kibble feeds your young kitten’s magnificence from the very start with the building blocks needed for healthy growth: Essential nutrients like DHA for brain development.
- Immune system-strengthening antioxidants and vitamins. Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics for a maturing digestive system. And transitioning your newborn kitten to solid food is simple: The unique, tiny kibble can be rehydrated with warm water for a softer food that eases kittens to a more “grown-up” diet.
Buy Cat food online from Poshpets, the pet shop online.